Requesting Samples or Data
You must be a registered user on the NIDDK Repository website to access and use the data and sample request systems. Click here to register.
There are two ways to start a request:
- Search for a study with the Study Search tool, and then use the Request button on the study page.
- Use the Requests Menu:
- To request data only, select Data Request.
- To request samples and data, select one of the following:
- If you are requesting samples for the study’s primary protocol, select Internal Request.
- If you have an approved ancillary study, select Ancillary Request.
- If you are not affiliated with the study and would like to submit a sample request or are applying for a PAR:
Please contact the NIDDK Repository Communications team (email@example.com) should you have any questions about the requests or are unsure of which one fits your needs.